so i havent updated my blog in a verrry long time. So much to update:
Well lets see....summer was long and boring. For my 23rd bday i went to Vegas with my Daddy. I got dumped...AGAIN on my bday...but it was for the better! Clay was in AZ for a few months and things got rekindled....
Then i got laid off in November...=[ so i decided to move to NE to be with Clay. So here i am...Hyannis, NE....and its damn cold! ive been here for just about a month and so far so good. Its really weird too. I have never lived with a boyfriend before so its definitely taking some getting used to. Its weird...we never used to fight but lately it seems we keep getting on each others nerves. =[ i know it cant always be roses but i hate conflict. *sigh* i just hope it gets better. I will be coming home in a few weeks and i cannot wait. I miss my family so much. I am in need of some mommy time.
So my besty had her baby boy...Preston...and hes the cutest babe i have ever seen. Im happy to be an auntie =] Im bummed that im not just a car ride away to visit but i think things will be okay. Being away from my family and friends is getting hard. Im not working yet...which is starting to get to me. I am starting University of Phoenix soon so at least that will keep me busy. I am enjoying the snow tho! Clay and i just went around on the 4 wheeler but i ended up freaking out and wanted to come home. Needless to say things with us arent peachy right now. Im starting to feel like maybe we wont work out. I love him so much. And i wouldnt be here if i didnt think we stood a chance...but ugh...i dont know. I guess im just being negative right now. Maybe me being in AZ for a few weeks will do us good. WHo knows?
Well we finally got internet today! woohoooo. Finally i can keep in touch with my fam and friends =]
well thats all for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment