Thursday, April 9, 2009

Constantly....

So it has been a lil while since ive written anything. I have been very down lately and havent felt like doing much. Well i finally got a job...i am working part time at the bank here in town. I start April 20th. Im looking forward to it. Im hoping it will help cheer me up about being here. Last night was a pretty bad night...we got into a huge fight and i started packing my things. I was convinced that i was going to leave today. =[ I dont know what to do. I am so confused. I just dont see myself having a life here. Which totally sucks because i do love Clay...there is no doubt about it...but i just dont feel i fit it around here. Everything is so different. I miss my family & friends so so much and its killing me. To top it off...plunkett got the job in AZ and is moving back in a few weeks. *Sigh* i wish i were there. I just dont think i am strong enough for this lifestyle. Or maybe i just dont want to be. Its such a shitty situation b/c i would love for things to work out with Clay but i just dont know anymore. I know that if i leave...its over...for good. And i dont know if im ready for that reality. ugh....im so confused....this suuuucks!

In other news i am still in school =] I am doing well so far...next week is my last week and then i start my second class. Thankfully i have school to keep me busy. SO maybe things will get better soon....i hope so. =/


*Hey baby...im nothing without you...hey baby...you*re nothing without me*

No comments: