Sunday, April 19, 2009

I cant breathe w/o you..but i have to

Well i figured it was time to update. Nothing too much has been going on. I have just been super busy with my school but i am officially finished with my first class! Woohoo. And my graduation date is set for February 14, 2011. It seems so far away but i hope it goes fast....HOPEFULLY. So tomorrow i start my new job at the Bank of Keystone. I think it will be a fun thing for me. At the very least it will look good on my resume. Im still so confused about staying here. The last few days have been good. Minus the damn rain! Thankfully we have some sunshine today and its warm. Im so ready for summer. I HATE cold weather!!! I dont know if i could withstand another winter here. UGH! I am so excited for my mom to come visit in May....and i cannot wait to go back to PHX for a few weeks. It seems so far away but now that i will be keeping busy i think the weeks will go by faster.

Im really hoping my Daddy will came back with me to NE for a visit. =] I miss my parents so damn much! I miss my girlfriends! I miss SOCIALIZATION!!!! arg....its always the same thing here....it gets damn boring after a while. *sighs* but i gotta stick it out a few more months. Im thinking maybe i can move back around my birthday....we will see.

No comments: