Well....its been almost a month since my last post. So i started my job at the Bank of Keystone. I absolutely LOVE it. =] Its only 3 days a week but it keeps me busy. The month of May has been so busy for me! Even on my days off I'm working on the ranch. We had to wean the calves, we had to sex them and move them to summer range last week. And tomorrow we have our Branding! Ugh! Oh and this past weekend Clay & I moved in to the cook house! =] He is not as thrilled about it as I am but oh well. Alice and I completely tore up the carpet in the living room and polished up the old wood floors. I am pretty impressed with myself! ha ha. On top of all this stuff going on I am still doing my online classes at UoP. I am in my second course and it is tough! But I gotta hang in there. My mama is coming to visit on Thursday and I cannot wait!!! I miss her sooo much! Then i leave Sunday with her to go back to Phoenix for a couple weeks. Woohoo! I cannot wait to see Plunkett and Preston! I'm stoked. =]
Not much else has really happened. I am not exactly sure how things are with Clay and I at the moment. Some days hes great...and then others he gets really moody and mean towards me. I get so irritated when i ask him something about ranching or anything for that matter and he looks at me like I'm dumb! It really pisses me off. I'm hoping being away for 2 weeks will help. I am finally somewhat content with living here but now he is making me feel miserable. I don't know what to do. I really do love my job and the new house...but I miss AZ so so so much. I still have a lot of thinking to do. I would just feel bad for leaving because Kem and Alice have been so wonderful to me. Alice helped me remodel the floor...they feed me daily and they are just wonderful people. BUT....my mom says I shouldn't stay just because they are nice to me....i need to stay if I'm happy or leave if I'm not. *sighs* who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
just do what you think is right. and when you come back to visit, we should get together.
thanks girl. And yes I would love to get together and meet your lil man! =] Ill give ya my number....480-694-4459 Take care
Post a Comment