Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Free Fallin'

So much has happened in the past month! I moved back to AZ =] Things have been going really well lately. I just started working at a company called RMP Construction...doing office stuff and insurance claims. So far its pretty cool. I also found out that I will have every other friday off! woohoo! =] So thats pretty kickass! Still taking classes through U of P...and right now I am the only student left in my course...weird! Next week Im going to Canada with my daddy to see the family and I cannot wait. It will be nice to get away from this heat for a week!

I went to San Diego over the weekend and it was awesome. I went with Clint, this guy that Ive been seeing for a couple weeks =] Hes super sweet. And hes 11 years older than me! hehe. Im not rushing into anything...we have decided to build a friendship first and then see if it progresses anywhere else. Im okay with that.

Havent talked to Clay since I left...which is probably for the better. I cant be his friend right now...just too difficult. I will always love him. Hes always been the one who comes back into my life and i keep running back to him...I cant do that anymore. Its not fair to either one of us. *sighs* the whole situation just sucked.

I really cannot wait for my bday...I am going to Vegas with a bunch of friends! Its gunna be so awesome. I swear...THIS birthday has to make up for all my crappy ones!

No comments: