Thursday, August 6, 2009

"My hand searches for your hand in a dark room..."





Well I have been in Canada for the past 10 days and it has been such a nice trip! I go back to AZ tomorrow and Im not lookin forward to the heat! blah. Oh well. We went tubing down the river here and it was so fun! I got to hang out with my cousins which was awesome. I love coming to Canada in the summer...I hope my next trip will be to Prince George and see some old friends and family. I also got my tattoo fixed while I was here...OMG it was the worst pain EVERRRRR!! I got my left foot fixed...the phoenix...and now it looks so beautiful =0) Im very happy with it!

So my new job has been going pretty well...cant complain. I like my hours and I like who I work with. Its just nice to be working again! Im still doing my school and I wish I was finished already! I start another class on Tuesday...which I hope will be a good class. Rachael is in town visiting so Im looking forward to seeing her and spending some time with her. I cannot wait to visit her in Maine! That will be so fun. =]

On to my love life....hahaha. Well like I said in my previous post I have been dating Clint for about a month and half now and its going well. I am finding myself to be very attracted to him and liking him more and more. That scares me. I am so guarded. But I guess I will just have to wait and see how things turn out. Hes not like anyone Ive ever dated before. Total opposite. It would be awesome if things worked out but then again....I cant rush these things. Besides, I have enough to worry about with work, school and working out. Which I really need to get serious about. As my uncle so rudely pointed out....I need to step up my gym time and really make a serious effort to lose some extra weight. Ugh...this is very depressing. Im bummed because since I moved back to AZ my self-esteem was badass! But lately it has slowly been deteriorating. I want it back! Im also feeling down because I feel like things between my Besty and I are not the same. We had a talk about our friendship a while ago and I thought it went well...but maybe Im just being sensitive...I just feel like we are trying to remain friends and its like the wrong time or something? I know that we are going through very different things right now in our lives but I miss her. I dont want it to be this way. I feel a bit jealous...she hangs out with another good friend of ours so much more than me now and yea...Im jealous. I dont know why but I am. I felt like I used to be the girlfriend she would run to and talk to, but I dont feel like that friend anymore. =[ Growing up fucking sucks.

Lately I have caught myself thinking why I ever moved back to AZ in the first place. I miss Clay. I really do. Its getting harder for me to tell myself that moving back home was the right thing to do. But we are so different...however, that doesnt change how I feel about him. I will always love him...I guess Im just a bit depressed lately and it sucks. I hope it goes away soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too.