Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"love looks not with the eyes but with the mind"

Where to begin! I havent updated in a while. Well Im still workin at RMP Construction...its going OKay...its a job...Im just struggling for money....BADLY. I cant even make my car payment this month...ugh. And ive accumulated about $1250 in debt...*yikes* Needless to say Im stressed! I took a break from school because I was getting burned out. Im so sick of it already...I just wanna be done. =( I hate having a job and still cant afford to live! it sucks...I miss my old job at Southwestern *sighs* I made damn good money there....not fair. Im just hoping my Dad will hire me soon so i can learn his business! Thats what I really wanna do. Oh well...patience...

Well my Birthday is in 4 days....24...WOW...im feeling old! Clint surprised me with tickets to San Francisco this weekend which was very nice of him. Hopefully this Birthday can make up for my crappy ones I seemed to be having the past few years. Im also hoping to visit Rachael in Maine and Boston this November...that will be fun! I <3 hehe ="]">

Nothing else is really new...ive been seriously contemplating on getting a breast augmentation. =] I REALLY want boobies! haha. For real though, I want to get them done soon...but of course the lack of funds is preventing me from doing that. I know I could finance them...but that is not a wise idea...it would be best if I could pay cash for them. *hmm* I need to start saving/collecting all my change and maybe Ill have enough in a year? WHo knows? Or i might change my mind! ha. Before i get boobs I want/need to lose some chub! Im already noticing how much harder it is to lose weight! effing suuucksss! And Cellulite....OMG! EFF guys for not getting it! Its awful!!!!!!!

ok im done bitching! Im just ready to be off work so i can go home and do my yoga! =]

No comments: