So I will be going to an accupuncturist soon. I am hoping/praying this will help or even eliminate my anxiety. *Crosses fingers* Plus the acupuncturist is sooooo cute! haha =]
Well last Sunday was my 24th Birthday and Clint took me to Northern Cali--San Jose/Santa Cruz and San Francisco! It was so fun! He is so amazing. He bought me a dozen red roses on my bday =] *sigh* I think he just might be my keeper! I also got to see mis primas y primos which was really nice. We all went out to eat dinner and it was just a great Birthday...finally! haha. I also met his Mother..Ivonne and she was soooo sweet. I could seriously move to Santa Cruz in a heartbeat! Its so pretty. I will have to post pictures soon =]
I had my second golf lesson last nite...so for its going pretty good. I have my next lesson on Saturday morning. I have a pretty busy weekend planned...Friday night I have dinner with Kylie & Justin and Clint. THen Saturday morning Im going hiking on South Mtn. Followed by my golf lesson at 930am Then I have a baby shower to attend with my mother. Followed by dinner at Casino Arizona with my mom and Clint and we are going to see SHowstoppers. Then Sunday morning I have breakfast plans with my old friend Mike M. Sheesh! Im exhausted just thinking about all of this! Oh and of course Schoolwork...yuck! I wish I was done with school. =[ So I don't know what my deal is lately but I have had NO motivation to hit the gym after work!! Im feeling so gross but I still cant get my lazy fat ass in gear! I think I want to see a nutritionist and set up an eating plan and then map out a workout plan because I NEED to lose at LEAST 10lbs! that doesn't sound like a lot BUT losing weight is not easy! Gah...I wish I could have been blessed with good genes...but nooooo....I got blessed with a belly and cellulite and NO BOOBS! (but that will hopefully change soon) I would love to lose about 15 or 20lbs...then I would look good. haha...that would take a lot of work and a strict diet and to be honest I love food! =]
On a good note...FALL IS HERE!! It is officially October and you can smell it in the air...I can feel it on my skin! I love this time of year. The mornings are crisp and cool and the evenings are just as nice. October is my favorite month and of course HALLOWEEN!! Im thinkin im going as "Sookie Stackhouse" from True Blood...Im ordering a "Merlottes" tshirt and gunna make a cute lil apron...then Ill put fang marks on my neck and wrist....woo ill be a "Fanbanger" hahaha =] This will be the first time in YEARS that Im not wearing a skanky halloween costume! haha. I mean Halloween is the one day of the year that a girl can wear barely anything and not be called a "skank" But this year...since my body confidence is non-existant...im thinkin ill stick with being a waitress
....on the side is the apron im gunna make b/c Im not paying $25 for a piece of cloth!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment