And all my single friends are jealous
He says everything I need to hear and it’s like
I couldn’t ask for anything better
He opens up my door and I get into his car
And he says you look beautiful tonight
And I feel perfectly fine
But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And it’s 2am and I’m cursing your name
You’re so in love that you act insane
And that’s the way I loved you
Breakin’ down and coming undone
It’s a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that’s the way I loved you
He respects my space
And never makes me wait
And he calls exactly when he says he will
He’s close to my mother
Talks business with my father
He’s charming and endearing
And I’m comfortable
But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And it’s 2am and I’m cursing your name
You’re so in love that you act insane
And that’s the way I loved you
Breakin’ down and coming undone
It’s a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that’s the way I loved you
He can’t see the smile I’m faking
And my heart’s not breaking
Cause I’m not feeling anything at all
And you were wild and crazy
Just so frustrating intoxicating
Complicated, got away by some mistake and now
I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
It’s 2am and I'm cursing your name
I’m so in love that I acted insane
And that’s the way I loved you
Breaking down and coming undone
It’s a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that’s the way I loved you oh, oh
And that’s the way I loved you oh, oh
Never knew I could feel that much
And that’s the way I loved you
So those lyrics pretty much describe how my romantic life is at the moment! *sigh* life is complicated sometimes.
So I went to the acupuncturist last nite...his name is Ryan. Seriously...he is pretty much the hottest guy everrr. Hes only 32 and has an amazing house...and a stupid girlfriend who lives with him! haha. Yea Im ridiculous! but hes so interesting. I feel like I could learn a lot from him regarding Eastern Medicine and about meditation, yoga and raw food diet. Speaking of which...I will be going organic! Ive decided that in order to be the best on the outside I need to be aware of what Im feeding my body. Im hoping that by alterating my diet I will slowly start feeling better. So I guess I should start saying my dearest goodbyes to carbs...namely BREAD! oh sweet sweet bread...how I love thee...I will miss you greatly. And Im going to have to part with my snickers...*sighs* BUT Ryan did give me some weird chocolate coconut bar last & it definitely was NO Snickers bar...but it wasnt half bad. So at least I know I can still get my chocolate fix. Aww..and pizza...booo....I love love love pizza....I guess I dont need to say goodbye permanantly..but I will have to watch how much I eat of it. I have to admit that after acupuncture I feel amazing! I had the best night's sleep and woke up feeling so good. =] I love when I feel like this...I just wish it would last! ha.
So Im reading Wuthering Heights & Twilight...AGAIN! Im reading the first one for like the 4th time in a year! Pathetic right!? Ive concluded that even though I LOVE the series it is completely detrimental to my emotional health. Ok firstly...no man on earth exists that could even be close to "Edward Cullen" (aside from the fact that he is a Vampire & not exactly a man) However...while reading the stupid books that I just cant put down..i start dreaming and fantasizing about my "Edward" More so in the way the author describes the way he speaks...the way he looks at Bella and the way he touches her. *sighs* Im such a hopeless romantic that I get suckered in to the stupid love story and in turn makes me yearn for a love like the one described in the book. HELLO NICOLE!!!!its a freaking BOOK!! its fantasy!! GOSH! So lame! hahaha. WOW...I cant believe im writing in my blog about TWILIGHT!!! WTF!??? Then again....ever since i was young ive had a serious obsession with Vampires...hmm...go figure.
So tomorrow is Halloween and its my favorite Holiday! But I dont really have plans....lame I know! Im sure Ill figure something out. Also, I didnt have the funds to buy a costume this year so I have to get creative! Im thinkin either trashy cowgirl (believe me...I know first-hand how they look) and maybe school girl...and definitely not a sexy school girl...Im a little too husky to be showing off ANY kind of skin...even if it is dark. All I do know is that I have a golf lesson tomorrow morning and tons of hwk. YUCK.

No comments:
Post a Comment