Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby girl..shocked me like an electric eel.....

Happy November! I love this time of year! But sadly, the temps here in stupid AZ are still in the 90's! this is just asinine! November should be filled with oranges, yellows, reds, violets, pinks...not brown and dead green colors! grrrrr. I need to live in a place that actually has a "fall" season...like New York City...gah...what I wouldnt give to live in that city...or Boston even....maybe one day. Even if it is temporarily. Luckily the temperature does drop in the evening...I still want my crisp cool fall weather! =[

I began a new class today...COM350 Organizational Communication...sounds like so much fun I cant contain myself. HA. Im just happy as shit that I get 2 days off for Thanksgiving and a week off for Christmas! Ive been doin some thinking and I really want to go away for New years...im just not sure where!? I know I could go to Jackson Hole WY to visit Kelly...that would be pretty kick ass. I was also thinking Lake Tahoe! I love it there. Hm...the only problem is lack of money. I really hate money...I hate lack of money even more. *poop*

I received my new laptop today (Thanks Daddy) I was in desperate need of one! Now I can actually do my classwork on my own computer and not at work.

So Im thinking about going to Tucson either this weekend or next weekend to hang out with Carlos and hopefully see Damon. I havent seen those guys in foreverrrrr. I feel so terrible for Carlos..he has to put his dog down =[ poor guy. I know that feeling all too well. It sucks so bad.

Confession: I talked to the Ex last nite...for like 2 hrs. UGH it was good conversation. I dont know what Im doing!?!?!? Im so crazy I swear. I guess we are "friends" although I use that term loosely. I just need to LET GO! easier said than done. blah

*TWILIGHT:::NEW MOON:::comes out in exactly 16days!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!*

No comments: