Monday, November 9, 2009

"I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling in to bed with me..."

What a BORING weekend I had. =[ I got sick on Saturday so I basically slept all day and I still wasnt feeling all that great Sunday so I slept all day again. SO very boring. Friday night was pretty shitastic. Went to training class for Bella and then to dinner with my Dad. I went over to Clint's with the idea of sleeping over and then we got in a fight and I left. So I did not see him all weekend. He wouldnt come see me. LAME. So Friday I show up and things have been a little tense and awkward between us lately. So I receive a text message from a guy friend saying that if i did not have plans we should hang out. I ignored the text because this dude is WEIRD! Anyways Clint asked who it was and what they wanted so I told him...Im not gunna lie! He got all weird about it. He said he wasnt Jealous but obviously he was! So then he goes in to this whole long speech about how I dont open up and express my feelings about him or our relationship. He feels that he doesnt "know" me. I tried telling him that its not him and that a lot of it is me and my stupid anxiety bullshit...which I am TRYING to fix. ARGGG So frustrating. The thing is...my past relationships never got to this point. Or if they did...I would either break it off or they would break it off. Ive never dated someone who actually made it known that there is a problem in the relationship and actually WANTS to fix it. Not sure how to react to this. Kinda weird. I guess I have a wall up because I dont wanna hurt again like I did with Clay. UGH. I know Clint is a great guy and he could give me everything I want. I dont know what my deal is. Im fuckin crazy. I swear....I only go for dudes who are complete assholes. I agreed with Clint when he asked me if I was also unhappy in the current situation. So Im thinkin we might be breaking up =[ Not sure how i feel about that. Maybe it would be for the best....or maybe Ill be really upset. We have been dating for about 4 months...and I know hes much older and is looking to settle down with someone. I just dont know if Im there yet? GRRRR Im so fuckin confused.

No comments: