Wednesday, April 14, 2010

But my time would be wasted, cuz they got nothing on you baby, nothing on you baby....

Ok so the the most dreaded phrase I utterly detest is "hey I need to talk to you" ARGGGG I effin hate that phrase. And what is worse is when that person tells you this and then doesnt call u in a timely manner. So here is sit....ruminating over what it is he needs to talk to me about. And guess who it is!?!?!?! Carlos! Arggg. Im trying so hard to keep myself busy and not think too much about this...but cmon....Im a female!! I cant handle shit like this!! Ok....im okay now...i think. 

So being jobless really blows. I am in so much damn debt....its really shitty. I am so depressed. I dont like talking about it because in my twisted little mind if i dont think about it...its not real haha. I dont know what Im going to do. 

Lets see...not much else is exciting in my life. Just lookin for a job. Maybe I should seriously consider moving to tucson. Hmm.. I do love it there. I think I will contemplate this. 

No comments: