Friday, April 30, 2010

I dont know what to do, I think Im falling for you....

Well much to update! 

So I finally spoke to carlos and it wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. (Of course thats how it always works!) However, it was pretty shitty news....he got a DUI. Bummer. But hey....it could have been worse. 

So this weekend I am hosting my moms 50th bday party. I am so excited! I have been uber busy with the invites, decorations, and planning. I love parties! So tomorrow night I am driving my happy ass to tucson to get Carlos so he can be here for her party. Im such an awesome friend right!? haha. So its about 130am and I was working on my paper for the week. Luckily its not too awful, but I wanted to finish it before the weekend so I dont need to worry about it. 

So i have some pretty awesome news! =] I met someone! hehe. I joined a silly "dating" website a few months ago just out of curiosity sake...and I really wasnt having any luck. Not that I really thought I would because I swore to myself I would never resort to online dating. LOL. Ok so I logged in after days of not checking my mail (FYI the majority of the messages I received were from creepy ass dudes..yuck) and I come across a message titled "Zeppelin" Hm...someone actually knew the lyrics I had posted on my page. Sweet. So i read the message and the guy sounds pretty cool. Not creepy...not ugly...but "normal" So we messaged back and forth for a while. I finally gave him my number and he text me a few days later. His name is Jarron and we met for the first time last Saturday. A first date so to speak. I really didnt have any hopes or expectations because a part of me was convinced that he was going to turn out to be a douche bag! Well we meet and dinner went really well and he asked me to hang out the rest of night. I had such a blast! We went to dive bars and he sang karaoke, which by the way....he has a really good voice! 

So last nite we had a second date! He picked me up and he...ya ready for this....he actually opened my car door EVERY time we went to the car. Im sorry, but that is a big deal for me. I am glad to know that chivalry is not completely dead. I have never had a guy open my car door ALL the time. Maybe like twice to impress, but than they stop. UGH! Men! So our date lasted till about 6am this morning! hehe =] Now before any judgments, I was a good girl...I kept true to my morals. =] We watched movies and talked...and talked. So I reached a conclusion: I really like Jarron. Like, Im giddy and happy and I thoroughly enjoy his company. He has a great sense of humor and I like his friends too. I know its too soon to tell, but I would not be opposed if something happened from this. We have a lunch date tomorrow and I am so excited to see him again. Ah i feel like im 16 again! But Im gunna be safe...i.e....no falling too hard too fast. Because right now, he seems a little too good to be true. So im really hoping that he turns out to be a good guy =] 

Now, I still have feelings for Carlos, but i just dont see him taking me seriously. I dont want to wait around for him! Its like, we are both single, and I am so willing to make a real effort to make something happen, but he just doesnt seem to be feeling it. Hmmph. And now that I met Jarron....Im not sure how I feel. A part of me doesnt wanna miss out on the possibility of something progressing with Jarron and I dont feel that I should have miss out on an opportunity to get to know someone who might be a good guy. Oh man....I love the feeling of meeting someone new and all the giddyness that comes with it! lol Im such a girl! 

Ok well i better get some sleep. My paper can wait till tomorrow. Goodnite world! 

No comments: