Well after the party I ended up with a wicked stomach bug....that sucked BIG time. So I didnt get to celebrate Cinco de Mayo the way I wanted to! But I did get a nice visit from Jarron that night =] So this past weekend we spent it together and it was so nice. Friday we are going to San Diego!! We got a condo at Mission Beach. I am so excited! It will be so awesome! Jarron met my mom and Dad and my Mom really likes him! So that is definitely a plus! Rachael is in town visiting and she got to meet him too and she said she approved! hehe. Its so great....the feeling of falling for someone new. Everything is exciting and happy-go-lucky. Of course the feeling dissipates about as fast as it came on, but man its a good feeling and for right now Im going relish it! =] So, needless to say things with Jarron are going exceptionally well. I am still feeling a bit guarded! I feel like maybe I should still do the single/dating thing....??? BUT I really, really like Jarron and I dont wanna pass up a chance with a nice/good guy. Screw it....im just gunna let it go the way its meant to go. No over-analyzing! For once!
Hm...not too much else is new. Im in my last week of class and its intense! I started working full-time for my mom again so this week is a bit hectic. I have to finish my papers before I head off to San Diego. So I will be on a tight schedule! Well speaking of papers...I have one I need to finish tonight so I better get going! Ill give an update after my California weekend!

1 comment:
yay on the new boy. =) and please tell me where you got that shirt you're wearing for your moms birthday party. =)
Post a Comment