Monday, June 14, 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes in the nite sky are like shooting stars...cuz I could really use a wish right now.....

Well another month has come and gone! Hello June! So far summer is going pretty freaking swell! I spent a nite in Vegas with the Besty and had so much fun! We partied our faces off! It was awesome and a much needed trip! Oh and San Diego was amazing! Jarron told me that he was falling in love with me! hehehehe =] So I am very much in love & happy!


Well my mom left for Europe last nite for 3 and a half weeks! EEEEk!! Im going crazy already! haha. I miss my mama! =[ Shes the only one who deals with my crazy ass especially when it comes to my anxiety issues! Speaking of which, I started EMDR therapy which seems to be helping a little bit! I have my first actual session on Wed and I am a lil nervous. But I am praying it will help with my recovery!

Hmm...not to much else is going on. At the moment I am having a dispute with Jarron over is psycho ex gf. Gawd I hate exes! She keeps texting him and telling him all kinds of shit. Its really getting on my damn nerves. I wouldnt be so bothered by her if I didnt know just how hooked Jarron was on her. GRRRR. She had such a hold on him and a part of me is afraid that he will begin to miss her and break it off with me. I know thats just me being insecure. Hopefully that will go away soon. 

Well I should try to sleep....I have a long day tomorrow! 

No comments: