Friday, June 18, 2010

I guess I should have been more like her.....

Nothing is more aggravating than being ignored.



Was waiting for your call last nite. Long enough to where my eyes stung from the lack of sleep.
Only to be drowned into a deep ocean of a subconscious reality
I awoke gasping for air and tears streaming down my cheeks.
Was it just a dream? Or was it a sign that my fairy tale is coming to end
Of course it was too good to be true. Stupid girl, thats what you get for falling
After fighting my feelings and allowing my wall to be put down
My only present is the feeling of hurt and betrayal
I should have known it would come to this
Love & happiness just arent in the cards for me.
How will I ever breath again without you near?
My body is shaking, emotionally drained and too shattered to pick up the pieces and start all over again
I gave you my whole heart. I thought you were the one....
the one who would stay by my side through it all
But I was wrong....and all I wanted was to believe that real love existed
Perhaps it was all a dream. A teasing glimpse into a world that I long for.

No comments: