Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Arizona


Boldwell its about time i updated...=]

Clay and i just got back from Arizona. We drove back and OMG it was the
longest drive everrrr! But our visit to AZ was nice. I got to see my besty (Plunkett) and we had a blast =] Ah i miss her like crazy. But it was so great seeing her. I also got to hang out with my friends which was awesome. The main reason i went to AZ was to see my doctor. I had a minor scare...thought i might have had cervical cancer but everything is okay for now...so thats some good news. I miss the warm weather tho! I got a little homesick the other night...its so hard to go home and then leave...but i remind myself i left for a reason. I have to give Nebraska a fair chance. So far its good...im just so ready for summer.

So i start school next Tuesday! EEEp! im a little anxious and nervous but i am excited. I started my student workshop today which just helps new students navigate the online system. So far so good. And i am working at the bar in town...which is pretty fun. I am also hoping that i get the job as a part time bank teller in town as well. My financial situation really sucks ass right now...its depressing. I hate having to ask my parents for help. =[ I was so self sufficient for the past 5 years and now im back to being dependent on the parentals...it just blows.

Nothing else has really been going on...just missing my family & freinds like crazy. But i will be back in AZ in May for a follow up visit with my doc.

Well thats all for now....

xoxox


No comments: